Friday, June 13, 2008

Kaleb's "Harry Potter" 7th Birthday Party

Kaleb decided he wanted a "Harry Potter" birthday party this year. I thought it would be fun to hold our own tri-wizard tournament. I split them up in two teams and gave them disposable cameras. For the scavenger hunt, every new clue had a different picture to go along with it. The first picture of Tanner is the only one from that group to even have a person in it. I guess that's what you get when 7 year olds are taking the pictures. I actually took the pictures for the other team, so theirs turned out a little better. They also won the scavenger hunt but the other team ended up winning the overall tournament. They had such a great time. My favorite is the last picture because it has most of the kids in it and Carter is throwing a fit. This he did the entire first half of the party because he couldn't "keep up" with the big kids and it really frustrated him.



No comments: