Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spring Break at Sand Hallow

We went to Sand Hallow in Hurricane, UT (about 10 minutes from St. George) for our spring break. This was the first time taking out the trailer and I would definitely say it was a success. We had a blast! Kaleb got to drive the 4-wheeler by himself (I road with him). Landan would stick on his huge helmet and keep it on forever. It was really cute. Here are our highlights: Eating lots of junk food, playing Uno every night, swimming at the aquatic center, going to a movie and Landan surviving the entire thing, major wind storms that kept us awake at night, 4-wheeling, playing on the beach, making smores and having a great time together!

2 comments:

Aubree said...

Kim- YOur kids are getting so big! Looks like a fun vacation!

Angela Baird said...

Wow! You guys are quite the party-ers! You get a day off of school and can't stay home! I love it! I've never heard of sand hollow, but will now have to add it to my rather short list of places that I should take my family! (I guess the list is short because we aren't Utah native, so we don't know what's around). We can't wait to get out more now that the weather's warm, too! Lets get together soon!