Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter

We had a great Easter this year. When the boys woke up the Easter Bunny had left a lot of eggs around the house for them to find. After they found the eggs, they went through their Easter baskets to see what goodies they had. We went to church and after we went to Andrea and Dan's house for some Jensen festivities. We had dinner and then the little kids had another Easter egg hunt in the backyard. Needless to say, they received a lot of candy that day and I think Carter ate his all by the next day.



4 comments:

Angela Baird said...

Your boys are so stinkin cute! It sounds like Easter was a hit in your family, too. I love the part about the shower cleaner and the shoveling, too. Kids are the greatest!

Christine said...

what a cute fam!!! Love the blog and now I can stay up on you guys. Our blog is jeffandchristine.blogspot.com
keep in touch...

Tierra Lowry said...

I found your blog. Woo hoo. You have some handsome men living with you. You look great as well. I hope Utah is treating you well. I know that you miss the California weather though:)
Just a side note: Still love the simple recipes you have given whether it was through a recipe night or Enrichment. You should do a food blog. I would totally read it.
It's great to see what is happening with you. Your kiddos are getting so big.
Check us out too. www.caelanlowry.blogspot.com

The Wright Stuff said...

I'm so happy you sent me your blog address! Right when I brought it up, Logan goes, "I miss Kaleb!" They had so much fun together! That Dinosaur museum looks soooo awesome! Logan would be in heaven! My brother and his wife just moved to St. George from SLC.... maybe we'll have to meet up at the dino museum if we're stopping by on our way down to St. G. Sure miss you guys!